(L to Right) Fran Kinnersley, Pauline McGee, David Lee, Belinda Westlake, Leigh Parker.
R.N. B Nurs (QUT), M Comm (QLD) PG Dip CSP, ASA
Chief Executive Officer
- Appointed July 11th, 2007.
- Responsible for the overall operation of Moyne Health Services.
- Extensive experience in the armed forces, nursing and health management.
B Bus (Acc), AFCHSE
Finance and Human Resources Manager
- Appointed May 26th, 2008.
- Responsible for the management of finance, information technology, human resources and occupational health and safety.
- Formerly Deputy CEO of Terang and Mortlake Health Service.
Director of Nursing
- Appointed February, 2005.
- Responsible for the management of nursing and clinical services.
- Member of the Royal College of Nursing and an active member of the small rural Director of Nursing Committee.
B App Sc, MAE (Melb) FAAQHC
Health Information, Quality and Risk Manager
- Appointed October, 2002.
- Responsible for the management of health information, quality and risk programs.
- Holds the position of Secretary to the Barwon South West Quality Advisory Committee.
- Holds position of President of the Victorian Healthcare Quality Association (VHQA).